All of my work is custom and the process is simple and fun. If you would like me to create a custom piece, one that isn't found in the stores or galleries, just follow these steps.
1. Starting with your design or let me help design something from available materials.
2. Contact me at 828-768-9911, firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below. Or use the contact button in the page margin.
3. We'll discuss your project and work closely together on your needs and wish list, staying within your budget.
4. After we decide on your design, I will draft a proposal and submit a bid for your approval.
5. We will set up a time frame for completion dependent on your deadlines and my current schedule.
6. Deposits are needed to start any project
7. I will stay in contact with you throughout the process if any issues arise.
8. In most cases I will personally deliver, and set up, your completed project to your location within a 50 mile radius of metro Asheville, NC.
My objective is to build solidly constructed furniture that will survive day-to-day living, and eventually be handed to your grandchildren. With that in mind, all Nature's Knots Custom Furniture carries a Warranty on workmanship. I personally handle questions or concerns and take pride in your complete satisfaction.
To make the best use of the trees that are used in Nature's Knots Custom Furniture I craft every piece using time honored woodworking techniques and quality materials proven to last.
Nature's Knots Custom Furniture
Marty Poirier, Craftsman
2240 Bear Creek Rd.
Leicester, NC 28748